common questions

Should I refer to the management and planning organization in order to protest the suspension of subsidies?
No, register your objection to the subsidies targeting organization website and enter the national administrator code of your household.

Should the provincial management and planning organization receive a demographic report?
No, by referring to the National Portal, you can use the information about the population of the province separately from the city, city, village, etc.

Powered by Tetis PORTAL